You have no items in your shopping cart
Powerbar's Natural Energy Bars consist only of natural ingredients. We use ingredients like honey, oat flakes, pumpkin seeds and pieces of fruit.
The special carbohydrate mix
* provides long lasting energy during exercise
* low in (saturated) fats * with extra magnesium for a good metabolism
* no artificial colors or preservatives
|Nutritional value||per bar 40 g.|
|Energy:||159 kcal / 671 Kj|
|Of which sugars||7.8 g.|
|Of which saturated||1.2 g.|
|Dietary fiber||2 g.|
Whole wheat oat flakes* (24%), glucose syrup*, pretzel pieces (13%) (wheat flour*, vegetable fat*, salt, wheat malt flour*, wheat starch*, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide) yeast*, raising agent (sodium carbonate) flour improver (L-cysteine), invert sugar syrup, oat bran crisps (oat bran*, wheat flour*, sugar*, cornmeal*, wheat malt flour*, salt, sugar syrup*), invert sugar syrup*, pumpkin seeds* (4.7%), barley malt extract*, soybeans*, vegetable oil*, humectant: glycerol*, soy crisps (isolated soy protein*, rice flour*, malt extract*, salt), salt, honey*, emulsifier: soy lecithin*, antioxidant: tocopherol rich extracts.
Contains lactose, soy, gluten, peanut. May contain traces of nuts.
Net weight 40 g.
Total energy 159 kcal / 671 kJ
Method of use :
* Use at least 2 to 3 hours before activity to replenish your carbohydrates. The powerbar bars are easy to digest and provide long lasting carbohydrate energy.
* Use after about 45 minutes during the activity to replenish energy. The use of bars works best when used in small pieces and in combination with enough.