You have no items in your shopping cart
For a number of reasons, you may need to return a product or order, such as:
1. You have made a mistake or you are not satisfied (satisfaction guarantee)
2. An incorrect product was delivered
3. The delivery was damaged during transportation
Below you can read how to return your product or order in such situations.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from Outdoormeals.com. However, it may happen that you made a mistake with your purchase or that you are not satisfied with the way the order went. You can return the product within 14 days. The product must be complete and in proper packaging. Products that are damaged do not qualify for refund. The cost and risk of the return are borne by the customer. The cooling off period of 14 days applies only to consumers.
Some products do not qualify for our satisfaction guarantee:
- Articles that are incomplete
- Items that are damaged
If you have received an incorrect product or suspect that a product is defective, please contact our customer service team via Email; [email protected].
Always contact our customer service team first!
1. Be sure to include your (copy) invoice with the shipment.
2. Be sure to attach a thorough complaint description.
3. Make sure the product is returned complete.
4. Ensure proper packaging.
5. Provide e-mail and or phone number where you can be reached.
6. Make sure you send your package with sufficient postage.
Attn. department returns
The cost of returning a product is borne by the customer, unless it is a product delivered by us incorrectly.
Please note that all returns must be sent postage paid. In the above case, Buitenensportvoeding.nl will refund shipping costs to you. Packages that are not stamped will always be refused by us. Please include your bank account number with this shipment so we can refund the shipping costs to you.
The following guidelines apply to all returns:
- The product must have a (clear) description of the problem
- The product must be provided with a copy of the purchase invoice
- The product must be properly packed
At Outdoormeals.com everything is about satisfied customers. If you have a bad experience with our service, please let us know. You can direct your complaint to our customer service department. You will always receive a response to your complaint within 1 week.
If you are not satisfied with the response of our customer service, you can address your complaint to the management. This can only be done in writing:
on behalf of the management
Mauve Street 28
If you are not satisfied with the answer from the management, we refer you to the Dispute Commission of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk.