Lifestraw Mission 5 L
The high performance LifeStraw Mission water purification system purifies large volumes of water down to 0.02 microns. The water purifier makes contaminated water drinkable by removing 99.999% of viruses, 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% microplastics. The LifeStraw Mission is great for use during camping, outdoor activities, adventure travel and emergency situations. The system can provide up to 18,000 liters of drinking water. The system is easy to fill in lakes, rivers and streams, and comes with a compact five- or 12-liter water bag.Your purchase matters. From every LifeStraw product purchased, a child in need can drink clean water for a school year.
- High-quality water purification removes 99.999% of viruses (including Rotavirus, Heptatitis A), 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia, Cryptosporidium), 99.999% microplastics and turbidity (sand, mud, sludge).
- Filters up to twelve gallons per hour, great for groups, camping, survival trips and emergencies.
- Convenient storage pouch and shoulder strap that allows it to be carried comfortably and hung almost anywhere; built-in cleaning system.
- The microbiological purification system purifies up to 18,000 liters of water.
- Free of BPA.
- Food grade (food safe) materials (US FDA 21 CFR standards).
- Bag is made of durable nylon with TPU laminated nylon.
- Replaceable filter and parts.
- Meets NSF/ANSI P231 standard for reducing viruses, bacteria and parasites.
- By purchasing this product, you are giving something back: one purchase, one child, one year of clean water.